Hello Guest

Author Topic: Making a Murderer  (Read 1638 times)

Kazzy

• RSG Leader
Making a Murderer
« on: January 09, 2016, 03:51:55 am »
If you haven't already seen or heard about it, I definitely recommend watching 'Making a Murderer' on Netflix. It is a 10 part documentary that is engrossing. I'll admit to watching the entire thing in one day!!

Making a Murderer is an American web television series that first streamed on Netflix on December 18, 2015. The first season recounts the story of Steven Avery, a man who was imprisoned for the sexual assault and attempted murder of Penny Beerntsen, and who was later exonerated, only to be subsequently accused and convicted of the murder of Teresa Halbach. The series was filmed over the course of ten years, with the creators moving back and forth from New York to Wisconsin during filming.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2016, 03:55:23 am by Kazzy »

justwarmingup

• Overlord
  • Administrator
Re: Making a Murderer
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2016, 11:17:50 am »
Quote from: Kazzy
If you haven't already seen or heard about it, I definitely recommend watching 'Making a Murderer' on Netflix. It is a 10 part documentary that is engrossing. I'll admit to watching the entire thing in one day!! .

I finally signed up for Netflix a couple of days ago!

I'll have to give that a watch - I keep hearing good things about it  8)

Kazzy

• RSG Leader
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2016, 09:24:36 am »
Quote from: justwarmingup
Quote from: KazzyIf you haven't already seen or heard about it, I definitely recommend watching 'Making a Murderer' on Netflix. It is a 10 part documentary that is engrossing. I'll admit to watching the entire thing in one day!! .
I finally signed up for Netflix a couple of days ago!

I'll have to give that a watch - I keep hearing good things about it 

Netflix is the best! Let me know what you think of the documentary when you get a chance to start watching it! :D

Kazzy

• RSG Leader
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2018, 08:50:32 am »
I still can’t get this case out of my head! Season 2 of the show has recently been released on Netflix. Here are the trailers for both seasons:

Jester, have you heard of the case or watched the series? Just want your thoughts, particularly as a teacher of children with disabilities and the way they obtained the  confession from Brendan. I truly believe both Steven and Brandan are innocent.