Hello Guest

Author Topic: Fallout 76  (Read 1248 times)

Kazzy

• RSG Leader
Fallout 76
« on: June 13, 2018, 09:32:27 am »
I have always wanted an online Fallout game but now that it’s actually happening I’m not so sure! The game looks amazing, it’s a prequel to all of the other games, set only around 25 years after the bombs dropped. I know I’m definitely going to be getting it!!

(Edit- I can never remember how to get the actual video to show Psy, if you see this could you please edit it for me?! ;D )

« Last Edit: June 13, 2018, 09:39:33 am by Kazzy »

TheSwede

• RSG Member
  • They call me the swede...... I'm norwegian.
Re: Fallout 76
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2018, 11:51:17 am »
I don’t think you have time for playing Fallout 76. You will be too busy playing Rdr2 with me ;) [vg]

Kazzy

• RSG Leader
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2018, 11:52:24 am »
I don’t think you have time for playing Fallout 76. You will be too busy playing Rdr2  [vg]

Haha! We shall see ;D

justwarmingup

• Overlord
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2018, 03:31:38 pm »
I have always wanted an online Fallout game but now that it’s actually happening I’m not so sure! The game looks amazing, it’s a prequel to all of the other games, set only around 25 years after the bombs dropped. I know I’m definitely going to be getting it!!

(Edit- I can never remember how to get the actual video to show Psy, if you see this could you please edit it for me?! ;D )

Yeah, it looks interesting doesn't it. Interested to see how a multiplayer Fallout game plays :)

Kazzy

• RSG Leader
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2018, 11:50:54 am »

Yeah, it looks interesting doesn't it. Interested to see how a multiplayer Fallout game plays :)

Yes it sure will be. Apparently every human in the game is played by a person, so no NPC’s? Not sure how that will work for quests 🤨

The Jester

• Slasher
  • RSG Leader
  • You're such a noob
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2018, 12:16:31 pm »
If the playable area is as large as the other Fallout games it's definitely going to feel empty and lonely.

"The blood stays on the blade"

Kazzy

• RSG Leader
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2018, 10:27:09 pm »
If the playable area is as large as the other Fallout games it's definitely going to feel empty and lonely.

I was watching a YouTube by a guy who has already played part of the new game, he said it was really strange without NPC’s. In his experience other players are easy to get away from unless you engage them in a fight, my guess is this would be the case at an early level. He mentioned that he found that when he was playing with others he missed finding information, his favourite aspect being exploring. On his own he found a lot more.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2018, 10:28:51 pm by Kazzy »

The Jester

• Slasher
  • RSG Leader
  • You're such a noob
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2018, 12:09:11 pm »
So, anybody wanna get and play Fallout 76?

"The blood stays on the blade"

Kazzy

• RSG Leader
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2018, 02:09:26 pm »
So, anybody wanna get and play Fallout 76?

I was intending on getting it but I’m hearing some really bad reviews of it. Apparently it’s a ‘broken game’. Bethesda have only recently addressed that there are problems. Hopefully it gets fixed because I do want to play it at some stage.