Hello Guest

Author Topic: I HATE Red Dead Online  (Read 420 times)

The Jester

• Slasher
  • RSG Leader
  • You're such a noob
I HATE Red Dead Online
« on: November 30, 2018, 12:08:34 pm »
So maybe hate is a strong word, but so far I'm VERY disappointed. About the only redeeming feature I can see so far is that there will be a lot of messing around to do with friends. So down-time will be A-OK.

But I still have that need for competition and the gang matches suck. I mean suck something bad. I cannot believe R* screwed it up this badly. It's NOTHING like RDR1. Nothing. It's closer to GTAV multiplayer, and that really sucked. And already people are level 20 and up and have better guns and me being a level 4 noob have the same original loadout and I get annihilated in these matches. SOOOO DUMB.

Went to bed annoyed. I'm still annoyed.

"The blood stays on the blade"

Kazzy

• RSG Leader
Re: I HATE Red Dead Online
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2018, 02:13:08 pm »
I hear your frustration. My first disappointment was the lack of bag games. I don’t like the fact that you can use your own weapon in team matches, I feel it’s too uneven for lower level players. I have been enjoying some of the games though. The capture the area ones and the most wanted one where people with lost of kills have a point allocation and when you kill them you earn that many points. I haven’t played it enough yet, I am hoping they change a few things for the full release.