Hello Guest

Author Topic: Official GTA V/ GTA Online News  (Read 16299 times)

Omegapug

• RSG Member
  • Silent but violent
Re: Official GTA V/ GTA Online News
« Reply #45 on: July 09, 2015, 12:29:31 am »
SPECIAL 25% REBATE ON A NEW VEHICLE FROM LEGENDARY MOTORSPORT
In order to qualify for the Legendary Motorsport Rebate, you must complete the following actions by July 15, 2015:
Be on the Rockstar Games Mailing List
Have a verified email address
Be a member of any Crew
Qualified members will have a 25% rebate applied to their first Legendary Motorsport vehicle purchase made before July 15, 2015. Rebate cash will be deposited into your in-game Maze Bank account by July 19, 2015.

Omegapug

• RSG Member
  • Silent but violent
« Reply #46 on: July 30, 2015, 06:12:58 pm »
Did anyone know about this!? 

Go into the pause menu while online, Online>Players>and from here highlight one of your friends, among the options to report, kick, and mute there is another one to "commend" a player for being either friendly or helpful. If you get enough commendations you receive discounts throughout shops in Los Santos and surrounding areas.
You can only commend one person per mission/session/free-mode but you can commend players every time you start a job. If you've got four people playing designate whom each person will commend and start handing them out before you start every mission.
I haven't seen this mentioned in this sub before, so I figured I'd let people know. Enjoy saving a few bucks!
Edit: There is a two minute cooling off period in free-mode, otherwise you will be able to commend at the start of any new job.

Apparently you can get a 10% discount on ammo. So I hope someone finds me... commendable. ;)

justwarmingup

• Overlord
  • Administrator
« Reply #47 on: July 31, 2015, 11:53:26 am »
Quote from: Omegapug
Did anyone know about this!? 

Go into the pause menu while online, Online>Players>and from here highlight one of your friends, among the options to report, kick, and mute there is another one to "commend" a player for being either friendly or helpful. If you get enough commendations you receive discounts throughout shops in Los Santos and surrounding areas.
You can only commend one person per mission/session/free-mode but you can commend players every time you start a job. If you've got four people playing designate whom each person will commend and start handing them out before you start every mission.
I haven't seen this mentioned in this sub before, so I figured I'd let people know. Enjoy saving a few bucks!
Edit: There is a two minute cooling off period in free-mode, otherwise you will be able to commend at the start of any new job.

Apparently you can get a 10% discount on ammo. So I hope someone finds me... commendable.
Aha, didn't know about that! I'll have to hop in and share the commendations when I see you in GTA :D