Hello Guest

Author Topic: Create a story game  (Read 4715 times)

TruthSeeker

• General Member
  • I'm back baby!
Create a story game
« on: January 09, 2014, 06:53:56 am »
Easy game to play, just add a sentence to continue the story. Maybe we could copy and paste the previous post and paste it into your post then bold your post.

Fred walked into the coffee shop and sat down at a table.

« Last Edit: January 09, 2014, 06:56:58 am by TruthSeeker »

Kazzy

• RSG Leader
Re: Create a story game
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2014, 06:58:52 am »
Fred walked into the coffee shop and sat down at a table. He looked up and smiled at the figure walking towards him.

justwarmingup

• Overlord
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2014, 12:26:09 pm »
Fred walked into the coffee shop and sat down at a table. He looked up and smiled at the figure walking towards him and thought to himself, "My god, it's been a while since I saw that face around here."

Kazzy

• RSG Leader
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2014, 09:15:57 pm »
Fred walked into the coffee shop and sat down at a table. He looked up and smiled at the figure walking towards him and thought to himself, "My god, it's been a while since I saw that face around here. It was his high school science teacher Mrs Smith, she pulled out the chair across from him and without saying a word sat down at the table.

TruthSeeker

• General Member
  • I'm back baby!
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2014, 05:50:09 am »
Fred walked into the coffee shop and sat down at a table. He looked up and smiled at the figure walking towards him and thought to himself, "My god, it's been a while since I saw that face around here. It was his high school science teacher Mrs Smith, she pulled out the chair across from him and without saying a word sat down at the table. Fred smiled, "Mrs Smith" he exclaimed, "It's been a long time! What can I do for you?".

Kazzy

• RSG Leader
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2014, 03:04:12 pm »
Fred walked into the coffee shop and sat down at a table. He looked up and smiled at the figure walking towards him and thought to himself, "My god, it's been a while since I saw that face around here. It was his high school science teacher Mrs Smith, she pulled out the chair across from him and without saying a word sat down at the table. Fred smiled, "Mrs Smith" he exclaimed, "It's been a long time! What can I do for you?". "I have an important job that needs to be done, and your name came to mind" she replied.